OSPO-related talks at FOSDEM

Hiho good people,

FOSDEM is coming fast, and it will (again) be a good opportunity to learn new stuff, meet people, and foster our community. This is a good audience and setup for our endeavour, both to make our initiative better known and to gather some feedback and ideas ( cough and possibly new contributors cough).

Who will come to the FOSDEM? Do you have any recommendations regarding talks, devrooms, groups to meet?

I will be presenting the OSPO Alliance and GGI Handbook in the Community Devroom track on Sunday at 2:25pm. Considering the audience, I will focus this talk on the role of OSPOs for the OSS community and ecosystem.
The Good Governance Handbook: Enabling good OSS usage through OSPOs

I intend to present the work we are doing, and leave some room and time for, hopefully, questions and a fruitful conversation. Please come if you are interested!

1 Like

Hiho good people,

OSPO++, with the support of the Eclipse Foundation, the OSPO Alliance, and other OSPO friends, is organising a Happy Hour this Saturday evening in Brussels at the CASCO café, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Everyone from our community is welcome, and entrance (as well as the first rounds) is free for registered participants – link is here [1].

[1] Group Project - Happy Hour @FOSDEM 2024 Tickets, Sat, Feb 3, 2024 at 6:30 PM | Eventbrite

See you there!

Update - this event has been cancelled.